- How old are your Spanish language course students and what countries are they from?
Our Spanish language course students come from all over the world, but the most of them come from Europe.
- What is the maximum and minimum number of students in Spanish courses?
In order to make teaching as personal and efficient as possible, a maximum of 8 and a minimum of 3 students have been established for each Spanish language class.
- What time-tables are available?
There are Spanish language courses in the morning and afternoon.(8,30-17,00)
- How do I decide what Spanish language level I should take to study Spanish?
When enrolling, the student gives us an idea about his level of Spanish, but we will send a written test and on the first day of your Spanish language course we do a small oral test to enroll the
student's within the right level.
- What happens if I do not like the level of the Spanish language course I am assigned to?
The head of studies will review the student's application and personally certify the student's Spanish language level. The student will then be informed whether his request for a change can be made
possible. But we assure you, we will always find a satisfactory solution.
- Do I get a Spanish language certificate at the end of the Spanish course?
At the end of the Spanish language course, each student will receive an attendance certificate for the Spanish studies done, provided that the student has attended at least 90% of the Spanish classes
in that specific Spanish language course.
- Are there discounts on your Spanish language courses?
Yes! Groups of three or more students that enroll together for the same Spanish language course and starting on the same date, get at discount of 10%, as do former students that have studied Spanish
at our school before.
- Are the Spanish courses always given, regardless of the number of students that have enrolled for that Spanish language course?
No, not always, the minimum amount of students is 3 per class.
- Can I extend my Spanish language course?
Normally there is no problem in extending a Spanish language course, but let the office know a.s.a.p. to ensure a place.
Enrolment, dates, prices, payment
- What is the procedure for enrolling for a Spanish course?
You can fill in the application form here on the website or you can send as an email with your request. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- What is the deadline for payment?
After you received the conformation from us, you can transfer the deposit. The outstanding amount (the full amount less the deposit) is due to be paid at least 4 weeks before your arrival
- What happens if I have to cancel my Spanish language course?
You must let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel your course. In the section general conditions, this matter is dealt with in more detail.
- What are the shared flats like and where are they? Do they have a washing machine, kitchen, sheets and towels?
Shared flats have a living room, bathroom, kitchen and washing machine. Each student has his own individual room and there are towels and sheets available.
- What if I arrive before the first Sunday or if I want to stay after the last Saturday of my Spanish course?
On availability you can book extra nights if you like to arrive earlier or stay longer. An additional night costs €25,- .
- Can I rent my own flat?
Yes. There are a lot of flats for rent in Santa Cruz. We can help you to find your own flat.